A note from Matt Powers
I want to personally welcome you to Matt Powers Custom Homes & Renovations premier website. This website is a state of the art information source for you to make the best decision regarding your biggest investment, your home. This investment is also your time and energy. I invite you to enjoy this project. Building or renovating brings additional stress, but when you choose Matt Powers Custom Homes & Renovations, our goal is to make this a positive experience and a valued memory. Each member of our team is fully trained and qualified to exceed your expectation. We are a professional organization and will accompany you in every decision and step of the process.
My team and I have been building for friends and family for over 20 years. I started in the home building business as a superintendent for a local Texas builder in 1992. Since then, I have built 250 homes and managed construction for the 5th largest city in the US for the largest home builder in the US, and started, built and sold a regional build-on-your-lot company. In 2001, I started Matt Powers Custom Homes to focus on creating distinguished homes for discriminating home owners. We build your home as if it were our own. Your decision to build or renovate is important to us and we value your relationship. I look forward to meeting you soon.
Let me highlight some areas that I would like you to discover:
- Our energy efficient homes stand apart in the industry, learn about our LEED Certification.
- Be sure to visit our galleries on Facebook and HOUZZ to help you generate ideas to create your own dream home.
- Understand our outstanding features and how our homes are superior “behind the walls”.
- Educate yourself about the building and renovation process in the toolbox.
- View our accolades page to see our latest accomplishments.
- Visit our press room to read our latest news and articles.
- Find and like us on Facebook.
- Read our clients’ testimonies about my team.
- The team we have put together is the best in the industry.
I encourage you to visit with other companies and choose the company that is the best fit for you and your family. Make sure you ask the right questions!
From my family to yours.